2007年10月13日土曜日

BLOOD DIAMOND


 Blood Diamond is the movie which recorded about the conflict in Africa. In 1990s, the diamond was used as exchanging the weapon by the rebel group. That is why it's called to blood diamond. But now the most countries make the Kimbery Process, which it is the treaty to prevent from the deal of the conflict diamond.
 When I watched it firstly, I wondered why the black people in Africa fought with each other. That is why I think the gap between the rich and poor is wide. Actually I've heard that 20% of the world population must live less than 1 dollar. I felt that the conflict happened as a result of the gap between the rich and poor.
 How should we do to lose the conflict all over the world?

1 件のコメント:

Lotlot さんのコメント...

I guess the movie is very interesting, right? Well for me, if the economy in all the countries will be in progress the conflict between the rich and the poor in the whole world will be solved also.
On the other hand, your composition is good, readable and understandable; however, there's a little mistake in you SPELLING ( for example: doller(dollar), wonderd(wondered), revel(rebel), etc.. and in your GRAMMAR (for example: to lost(to lose), I wondered that the black peole in Africa fought each other ( I wondered why the black people in Africa fought with each other.), etc...so, check it out and edit your blog..